All the NBA 2K18 gaming enthusiast are eager to know how to play the game as early as possible before the release of NBA 2K18. The great news is that the Standard Edition of NBA 2K18 cover is released and as a bonus, you can play the game a week before its official launch. Isn’t it astonishing? Don’t be perplexed the reason behind the earlier release of the game is that you can pre-order the Tip-off weekend game.
The expected official release of NBA 2K18 is 20th September 2017 but if you are willing to play the game earlier before the launch date, you can pre-order the game and can enjoy all the bonus content along with the game. This facility will be available a week before the launch date.
Things you get following the pre-order of NBA 2K18
There are two editions available for the NBA 2k18 virtual game, thus bonus contents vary accordingly.
Bonus content for the NBA 2K18 Standard Edition Pre-order
- 5,000 virtual currency.
- An assured card of Paul George.
- Three packs of My Team Bundle.
Bonus content for the NBA 2K18 Kobe Bryant Edition
- Kobe goodies, 2K XI shoe, and limited edition poster.
- Kobe’s Number 8 Ness and Mitchell jersey.
- 30,000 worth virtual currency.
- Controller skin of Black Mamba.
- 3 packs of My Team Bundle with free Kobe guaranteed agent card.
Cost of Standard Edition Pre-Order – approximately $ 80
Cost of Kobe Bryant Legend Edition – approximately $ 100
Hurry up to get 20% off on Pre-Orders.